EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
PT GARDA TUJUH BUANA Tbk.
Directors of PT Garda Tujuh Buana Tbk. (herein after referred to as the "Company") domiciled in Jakarta by inviting the Shareholders of the Company to attend the Company's Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (hereinafter referred to as the "Meeting") which will be held on:
Day/Date: Friday, 5 May 2023
Place: Balairung Kiani
Gedung Menara Hijau 2nd Floor
Jl. MT Haryono Kav. 33
Jakarta 12770, Indonesia
Time: 14.00 - 15.00 WIB
1. Change of members of the Board of Commissioners
Based on Article 19 paragraph (1) of the Company's Articles of Association junto Article 3
paragraph (1) and Article 23 of OJK Regulation No. 33/POJK.04/2014 concerning Directors and
Board of Commissioners of Issuers or Public Companies (“POJK 33/2014”), members of the board
of commissioners are appointed and dismissed by the general meeting of shareholders.
1. The Company does not send separate invitations to Shareholders because this summons advertisement is an official invitation in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 Paragraph 11 of the Company's Articles of Association.
2. Those entitled to attend/represent at the Meeting are the Company's Shareholders whose names are registered in the Register of Shareholders and/or owners of securities account balances at the Collective Custody of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI) at the closing of share trading on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on Wednesday, April 12, 2023.
3. The Company urges Shareholders to provide power of attorney with the following mechanism:
a. Based on the Decree of the Board of Directors of KSEI regarding the Implementation of KSEI Electronic General Meeting System Facilities (eASY.KSEI) as an Electronic Authorization Mechanism in the Process of Holding GMS for Securities Issuers which are Public Companies and Their Shares are Kept in KSEI Collective Custody, the Company provides an alternative to granting power of attorney to holders shares electronically, namely by using e-Proxy in eASY.KSEI.
b. Shareholders can authorize e-proxies to the Company's Securities Administration Bureau: PT Datindo Entrycom, Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 28, Jakarta 10120. Tel: +62 21 – 3508077, Fax: +62 21 – 3508078, Email: email@example.com
c. Non-electronic Power of Attorney: In the event that a shareholder will attend a meeting outside the eASY.KSEI mechanism, the Form of Power of Attorney and Declaration can be downloaded on the Company's website (www.gtb.co.id). A Power of Attorney that has been filled in completely must be submitted to the Company's Share Registrar (“BAE”), namely PT Datindo Entrycom, Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 28, Jakarta 10120. Tel: +62 21 – 3508077, Fax: +62 21 – 3508078, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. no later than Monday, April 17, 2023.
d. Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meeting or Shareholders who will exercise their voting rights in the eASY.KSEI application can inform their attendance, the proxy and their votes through the eASY.KSEI application at the https://www.ksei.co.id link.
4. Shareholders whose shares are registered in KSEI's collective custody are encouraged to authorize their presence through electronic power of attorney (E-Proxy).
5. The Company does not provide printed or souvenir materials for the Meeting and Annual Report to Shareholders or their proxies attending the Meeting.
6. Materials for the Meeting agenda including the Financial Report and Annual Report are provided through the Company's website www.gtb.co.id and KSEI's website https://access.ksei.co.id and are available to Shareholders from the date of the Invitation to the Meeting until with the GMS being held.
7. Shareholders who will attend the Meeting in person will be subject to the COVID-19 prevention protocol, as follows:
i. Shareholders or Shareholders' Proxies who come to the Meeting venue must wear masks.
ii. Shareholders or Shareholders' Proxies are requested to carry out a Thermal Check at the location provided by the Company or the Building Manager before entering the Meeting venue, and if they do not comply with the Company's or building management's health protocol, they are not allowed to enter the Meeting venue.
iii. Shareholders or Shareholders' Proxies with flu/cough/runny nose/fever/sore throat/shortness of breath are not allowed to enter the Meeting venue.
iv. The meeting applies a physical distancing policy within a minimum range of 1 (one) meter.
v. Meeting participants are advised not to shake hands or in any other way make direct skin contact.
8. Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meeting are asked to submit a photocopy of their Identity Card (KTP) or other proof of identity before entering the Meeting room.
9. Shareholders whose shares are not deposited in the collective custody of the Indonesian Central Securities Depository (KSEI) who will attend the Meeting, are asked to show the original or submit a photocopy of the collective custody letter and a photocopy of Identity Card (KTP) or other proof of identity beforehand.
Jakarta, 13 April 2023
PT Garda Tujuh Buana Tbk.
Board of Directors